The economic, community, and downtown development activities of SIEDC would not be possible without the strong support of the private- and public-sector partners. Please contact President & CEO Aaron D. Montz if interested in learning more about becoming a member, and he would be happy to speak with you.
Grow the Economy, Strengthen the Community
Through their financial contributions, all TSEP members give us the resources we need to do our award-winning economic, community, downtown, workforce, entrepreneurship, and rural development work – work that has placed Tiffin and Seneca County among the top ten nationally (out of almost 600) rural micropolitans for economic development and top three downtown Main Street communities in Ohio for new businesses, jobs, and investment.
In the last 8 years, we’ve seen more than $500 billion in new investment and 2,000 new jobs. The population decline has stopped, poverty has been cut by a third, and unemployment is now consistently a point below the state and national average. Read our most recent annual report.
President's Circle $7,500 and above
President’s Circle members are true visionaries who champion economic, community, and downtown development across Seneca County. As such, those in the President’s Circle receive a guaranteed seat on any and all strategic planning committees led by TSEP.
- Includes all Director, Angel, and Investor level benefits
- Inclusion on all studies and strategic planning committees led by TSEP
- Monthly direct to email “insider report” featuring updates on key projects and initiatives
- Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital. Board Member: Andrew Morgan, President, Mercy Health Rural Division.
- PNC Bank: Member Representative: Shirley Smith, Branch Manager.
Be a Leader, Serve with Leaders (Director Level Membership)
Gold level members are leaders of industry, government, and our community. Together, they sit on our Board of Trustees and work together to set the strategic direction of our organization and community at bi-monthly board meetings and the annual board retreat. They appreciate the opportunity to serve with and develop strong relationships with other leaders.
- Arnold Machine. Board Member: Zach Arnold, President.
- Arnold Vending. Board Member: John Arnold, President.
- Clouse Construction Corp. Board Member: Lenny Clouse, President.
- Clouse Electric. Member Representative: Tyler Clouse, Project Manager.
- Croghan Colonial Bank. Board Member: Steve “Chip” VanDette, Chief Lending Officer.
- First Insurance Group. Board Member: Zack Weimer, Benefits Consultant, Manager of Tiffin Location.
- First National Bank of Sycamore. Board Member: Dean Keller, President.
- Five Star Maintenance & Construction. Board Member: Charlie Hayward, President.
- Grammer. Board Member: Christian Tooman, Production Manager.
- Heidelberg University. Board Member: Dr. Rob Huntington, President.
- Laminate Technologies. Board Member: Randy Wiser, VP of Manufacturing.
- National Machinery. Board Member: Andrew Kalnow, President.
- Old Fort Banking Company. Treasurer and Board Member: Scott Kromer Vice President of Commercial Banking.
- Reineke Family of Dealerships. Board Member: Dan Reineke, Owner.
- Sutton Bank. Board Member: John Schuld, Vice President, Market Manager.
- Taiho Corporation of America. Board Member: Troy Lewis, Plant Manager.
- Terra State Community College. Board Member: Dr. Ron Schumacher, President.
- Tiffin City Schools. Board Member: Ben Richards, Superintendent.
- Tiffin University. Board Chair and Board Member: Dr. Lillian Schumacher, President.
- US Bank. Board Member: Dave Shelton, Vice President, Commercial Banking Division.
- Vanguard-Sentinel Career and Technology Centers. Board Member: Greg Edinger, Superintendent.
- Webster Industries. Board Member: Andrew Felter, President.
- WIN Waste Innovations. Board Member: Ben Nutter, Community Engagement Manager.
Additional public-sector members:
- City of Tiffin. Board Member: Dawn Iannantuono, Mayor.
- City of Tiffin. Board Member: John Spahr, City Councilmember At-Large.
- Seneca County. Tyler Shuff, County Commissioner.
Be Recognized, Be a Resource (Angel Level Membership)
Silver Level members (and above) gain the ability to periodically share and have their services and expertise promoted with our members and the larger business community, contributing content through our various traditional and social media, newsletter, and online distribution channels. Although we do this for bronze-level through some of our basic benefits, there are more, new, additional opportunities at the silver level. Many of these benefits are new and will be introduced in calendar year 2022.
- Advertiser-Tribune. Board Member: Jeremy Speer, Publisher.
- Church & Dwight. Member Representative: Dave Johnston, Plant Manager.
- Concordance Healthcare Solutions. Member Representative: Lisa Hohman, CEO.
- QT2. Member Representative: Chuck Eingle, CFO/CPA.
- RCM Architects. Member Representative: Irvin Reinhart, Owner.
- Superior Credit Union. Member Representative: Tricia Reinhart, Branch Manager.
Content sharing opportunities:
- Member Spotlight
- Resource Highlight
- Resource Update
- Resource Summary
- Resource Webinar
Be in the Know, Be Engaged (Investor Level Membership)
Bronze Level members (and above) are full members of TSEP and have the exclusive right to receive all of our intelligence and communication, knowing about important deals, resources, events, and activities first. They have access to all of our events and can participate on our various committees.
- AEP Ohio
- Agrati Group
- Ballreich Bros.
- Coppus Motors
- Financial Design Agency of Ohio, Inc.
- Fifth Third Bank
- Innovative Controls Corporation
- Irving Equipment
- Lange, Gordon, Rannigan & Claus
- Mosser Construction
- North Central Electric Cooperative
- R Investments
- RMF Nooter
- Rudolph | Libbe
- Seneca County Home Builders Association
- Tiffin Aire
- Tiffin Metal Products
- United Insurance
- Whitta Construction
Our communication channels:
- TSEP Member Monthly Newsletter
- Quarterly Reports with Project Pipeline
- Annual Report
- Downtown Digest (12 per year)
- Press Releases (ca. 100 per year)
- Social Media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (TSEP & Downtown)
- Website Articles & Posts (ca. 160 per year)
- Annual Meeting
- Downtown Celebration & Summit
- Summer and Winter Gatherings
- Educational Workshops
- Political Roundtables
- Downtown Business Enhancement
- Downtown Design
- Downtown Development Board
- Downtown Marketing
- Downtown Retailers
- Economic Development
- Membership & Events
- Northwest Career Ready
- Rural Broadband Task Force
- Rural Housing Development
- Tiffin Community Development
- Tiffin-Seneca Entrepreneurship
We also appreciate our many other non-member supporters.