Entrepreneurial Opportunity 2022-08: Project Celeste
- Type of Opportunity: Service Business and Real Estate
- Opportunity ID: Project Celeste (TSEO 2022-08)
- Posting Date: April 18, 2022
- Closing Date: June 20, 2022, or when the seller comes to an agreement with the prospective buyer, whichever comes first.
Description of the Opportunity
- The owner of a successful Seneca County service business with clients in other counties is looking to sell their business to another entrepreneur.
- The business has grown year-over-year and now provides services in Both Seneca and Hancock County.
- Gross sales of approximately $650,000, with upwards of $50,000 in income.
- 250 square foot building, leased spaces in Tiffin and Findlay
- 10 full-time employees
- Asking Price: $1.2 Million. Includes vehicles, equipment, and real estate
- Timing: As soon as possible
- Financing: The seller is willing to consider possible financing options on a case-by-case basic for interested buyers.
- Ongoing Support: The seller is willing to provide six months to one year of introductory support to the buyer.
How to Explore the Opportunity
- Step 1: Pre-Qualification. Contact Adam Gillmor, TSEP Development Coordinator, at email@example.com or by phone at 614.725.8086 to discuss your interest in the opportunity.
- Step 2: Further Discussion: After pre-qualification by TSEP, your name and contact information will be passed along to the business owner, who will initiate further discussion if interested.
- Step 3: Due Diligence. After connecting with the pre-qualified entrepreneurs and businesses of their choosing, the manufacturer will either select one and begin discussions, and the due diligence process will begin for both the seller and purchaser.
- Step 4: Deal. If due diligence goes well, then the parties will move forward with the deal according to agreed-upon terms.
To Stay Informed of Future Opportunities