Entrepreneurial Opportunity 2022-07: Project Symphony
- Type of Opportunity: Service Business for Sale
- Opportunity ID: Project Symphony (TSEO 2022-07)
- Posting Date: April 4, 2022.
- Closing Date: June 6, 2022, or when the seller comes to agreement with a prospective seller, whichever comes first.
Description of Opportunity
- A successful Seneca County service business owner is looking to retire and would like to sell their business to a new entrepreneur.
- The business works in surrounding counties in addition to Seneca County.
- Annual sales are approximately $500,000.
- Leases space at $1,000 per month.
- The business has 4 full-time employees.
- Asking Price: $650,000 (negotiable). Includes all vehicles, inventory, equipment, and business assets.
- Timing: as soon as possible.
- Financing: The seller is willing to work with a purchaser to arrange a financing plan.
- Ongoing Support: Willing to offer support as paid consultant to the purchaser.
How to Explore the Opportunity
- Step 1: Pre-Qualification. Contact Adam Gillmor, Development Coordinator at TESP, at email@example.com or by phone at 614.725.8086 to discuss your interest in the opportunity.
- Step 2: Further Discussion: After pre-qualification by TSEP, your name and contact information will be passed along to the business owner, who will initiate further discussion if interested.
- Step 3: Due Diligence. After connecting with the pre-qualified entrepreneurs and businesses of their choosing, the manufacturer will either select one and begin discussions, and the due diligence process will begin for both the seller and purchaser.
- Step 4: Deal. If due diligence goes well, then the parties will move forward with the deal according to agreed-upon terms.
To Stay Informed of Future Opportunities
- Please contact Adam Gillmor, firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the email list for future opportunities.