Entrepreneurial Opportunity 2022-06: Project Tailgate
- Type of Opportunity: Consumer service business for sale
- Opportunity ID: Project Tailgate (TSEO 2021-06)
- Posting Date: March 21, 2022
- Closing Date: May 23, 2022, or when the seller comes to agreement with a prospective buyer, whichever comes first.
Description of Opportunity
- The owner of a successful Tiffin consumer service business plans to retire and is looking to sell their business to a new entrepreneur.
- Annual sales are about $40,000 with a 30% profit margin. Approximately $60,000 in sales per year pre-COVID.
- Lease: 1,400 square feet; $650/month; gas, water, and electric included
- 1 full-time, 2 part-time
- Asking Price: $30,000 (negotiable). Includes all equipment and associated parts, inventory, client files, furniture.
- Timing: as soon as possible.
- Financing: Buyer is responsible for securing financing.
- Ongoing Support: The seller is willing to help the buyer learn the business for a short time.
How To Explore the Opportunity
- Step 1: Pre-Qualification. Contact Adam Gillmor, TSEP Development Coordinator, at email@example.com or by phone at 614.725.8086 to discuss your interest in the opportunity.
- Step 2: Further Discussion. After pre-qualification by TSEP, your name and contact information will be passed along to the business owner, who will initiate further discussion if interested.
- Step 3: Due Diligence. After connecting with the pre-qualified entrepreneurs and businesses of their choosing, the manufacturer will either select one and begin discussions, and the due diligence process will begin for both the seller and purchaser.
- Step 4: Deal. If due diligence goes well, then the parties will move forward with the deal according to agreed-upon terms.
To Stay Informed of Future Opportunities
- Please contact Adam Gillmor, firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the email list for future opportunities