- Type of Opportunity: Restaurant Business for Sale with Real Estate
- Opportunity ID: Project Mallard (TSEO 2022-04)
- Posting Date: February 21, 2022
- Closing Date: April 22, 2022, or when the seller comes to agreement with a prospective seller, whichever comes first.
Description of Opportunity
- The owner of a successful Seneca Country food and beverage establishment would like to retire and is looking to sell their business to a new entrepreneur.
- Annual sales of $475,000 with a 28 percent profit margin.
- Location is approximately 1,700 square feet with a kitchen.
- The business currently employees 4 full-time employees.
- Asking Price: $375,000 (possibly negotiable). 1,700 square foot location is included. All equipment, inventory, and the establishment’s beer & wine carry-out license are included.
- Timing: as soon as possible.
- Financing: Buyer is responsible for funding or financing the purchase.
- Ongoing Support: The seller can provide 30 days of introductory support following the purchase to acclimate the new owner to the business.
How to Explore the Opportunity
- Step 1: Pre-Qualification. Contact Adam Gillmor, Development Coordinator at TSEP, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 614-725-8086 to discuss your interest in the opportunity.
- Step 2: Further Discussion: After pre-qualification by TSEP, your name and contact information will be passed along to the business owner, who will initiate further discussion if interested.
- Step 3: Due Diligence. After connecting with the pre-qualified entrepreneurs and businesses of their choosing, the manufacturer will either select one and begin discussions, and the due diligence process will begin for both the seller and purchaser.
- Step 4: Deal. If due diligence goes well, then the parties will move forward with the deal according to agreed-upon terms.
To Stay Informed of Future Opportunities
- Please contact Adam Gillmor, email@example.com to be placed on the email list for future opportunities.