Entrepreneurial Opportunity 2022-03: Project Watchface
- Type of Opportunity: Partnership with Alcoholic Beverage Manufacturer
- Opportunity ID: Project Watchface (TSEO 2022-03)
- Posting Date: February 7, 2022
- Closing Date: April 8, 2022, or when the producer comes to agreement with a prospective partner, whichever comes first.
Description of Opportunity
- The owner of a successful alcoholic beverage manufacturer is looking for a new or established restaurant partner to collaborate with on a new space in Tiffin.
- The producer currently produces a range of beverages with plans to expand their offerings further.
- Currently has 10 employees.
- The owner is currently looking for a new space to house the joint venture.
- The producer and restaurant will reside in the same new space but be operated by their individual owners.
- Each business will own a portion of the joint venture.
- Employees, once trained, must take a test to demonstrate a knowledge of beer so they can better assist customers.
How To Explore the Opportunity
- Step 1: Pre-Qualification. Contact Adam Gillmor, TSEP Development Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 614.725.8086 to discuss your interest in the opportunity.
- Step 2: Further Discussion. After pre-qualification by TSEP, your name and contact information will be passed along to the business owner, who will initiate further discussion if interested.
- Step 3: Due Diligence. After connecting with the pre-qualified entrepreneurs and businesses of their choosing, the manufacturer will either select one and begin discussions, and the due diligence process will begin for both the seller and purchaser.
- Step 4: Deal. If due diligence goes well, then the parties will move forward with the deal according to agreed-upon terms.
To Stay Informed of Future Opportunities
- Please contact Adam Gillmor, email@example.com to be placed on the email list for future opportunities