Entrepreneurial Opportunity 2022-02: Project Flower
- Type of Opportunity: Retail Business for Sale
- Opportunity ID: Project Flower (TSEO 2022-02)
- Posting Date: January 24, 2022
- Closing Date: March 21, 2022, or when the seller comes to agreement with a prospective seller, whichever comes first.
Description of Opportunity
- The owner of a long-standing, successful Seneca County retail business is wanting to retire and sell their business to another entrepreneur.
- Annual sales range from $72,000 to $92,000.
- The business leases its retail space at a cost of $660 per month.
- The business currently only has one employee (the owner).
- Business Asking Price: $20,000 to $30,000 based on the amount of inventory the purchaser wishes to keep.
- Timing: as soon as possible.
- Financing: Seller is willing to work with the purchaser to arrange payments.
- Ongoing Support: The business owner will provide support and serve as a resource to help the purchaser learn the business.
How To Explore the Opportunity
- Step 1: Pre-Qualification. Contact Adam Gillmor, TSEP Development Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 614.725.8086 to discuss your interest in the opportunity.
- Step 2: Further Discussion. After pre-qualification by TSEP, your name and contact information will be passed along to the business owner, who will initiate further discussion if interested.
- Step 3: Due Diligence. After connecting with the pre-qualified entrepreneurs and businesses of their choosing, the manufacturer will either select one and begin discussions, and the due diligence process will begin for both the seller and purchaser.
- Step 4: Deal. If due diligence goes well, then the parties will move forward with the deal according to agreed-upon terms.
To Stay Informed of Future Opportunities
- Please contact Adam Gillmor, email@example.com to be placed on the email list for future opportunities