Entrepreneurial Opportunity 2022-01: Project Mystic
- Type of Opportunity: Service Business & Real Estate for Sale
- Opportunity ID: Project Mystic (TSEO 2022-01)
- Posting Date: January 10, 2022
- Closing Date: March 7, 2022, or when the seller comes to agreement with a prospective seller, whichever comes first.
Description of Opportunity
- The owner of a long-standing, successful Seneca County service business is wanting to retire and sell their business to another entrepreneur.
- Annual sales this year are expected to be $450,000, generating $70,000 in profit.
- Building contains approximately 11,000 sf of commercial space plus some additional storage space.
- The business currently employs 4 full-time employees.
- Business Asking Price: $250,000.
- Real Estate Asking Price: $350,000.
- Timing: as soon as possible.
- Financing: Buyer is responsible for funding or financing the purchase. Seller willing to lease the building for a short time.
- Ongoing Support: The business owner will provide support and serve as a resource to help the purchaser learn the business.
How To Explore the Opportunity
- Step 1: Pre-Qualification. Contact David Zak, President & CEO of TSEP, at email@example.com or by phone at 419.912.1150 to discuss your interest in the opportunity.
- Step 2: Further Discussion. After pre-qualification by TSEP, your name and contact information will be passed along to the business owner, who will initiate further discussion if interested.
- Step 3: Due Diligence. After connecting with the pre-qualified entrepreneurs and businesses of their choosing, the manufacturer will either select one and begin discussions, and the due diligence process will begin for both the seller and purchaser.
- Step 4: Deal. If due diligence goes well, then the parties will move forward with the deal according to agreed-upon terms.
To Stay Informed of Future Opportunities