The SIEDC Awards are presented each year at the SIEDC Annual Meeting to recognize businesses and individuals in the Tiffin and Seneca County community. Not every award is given each year, only when the Membership & Events Committee and/or the president or chairperson deem a company or individual deserving of the particular recognition. This year, the following seven awards were presented. Click the links below for additional information and a video about each award winner.
- President's Award - Andrew and Cindy Kalnow
- Lifetime Achievement Award - New Riegel Cafe
- Outstanding Business Award - Zeis Companies
- Economic Development Award - Arnold Machine
- Partnership in Development Award - Suzie Reineke and Weston Reinbolt
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Award - Ralph's Joy of Living
- Special Recognition Award - Assistant City Engineer Matt Watson